Normally I would run from change like it was wildfire, but this time I'm running into it head on. New job, new house, everything feels like its falling into place. Well sort of at the very least I feel like I am finally moving forward. An apartment is my future, finally! If anyone only knew how good that feels to say that. Don't get me wrong I LOVE living with my family but being independent would be amazing. I dunno. I guess before I felt like I was just treading water, or in a maze that I couldn't find the way out of. Now I feel like I haven't necessarily found the end of the maze but I'm one step closer. I think I've realized that change can be good or bad. It can be helpful or hindering. But theres no way to really avoid it. Its all how use it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment