BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's been a while

So I haven't updated in forever!!!!!!!!!!!! So many things have happened. Christmas...New Years...Snow!!! Yeah so on the subject of snow. I used to love it. Thought it was pretty and liked that sometimes it got me out of work early. Now I have a love hate relationship with it. Mostly hate but sometimes when I don't have to be in it I like looking at it. Two weeks ago...or at least I think it was two weeks ago....so two weeks ago we got like a foot of snow. Usually I'm home snowed in and am a happy camper. But this time I got the pleasure of being stuck on 695 for 6 hours! It was quite an experience. I blame the fact that we were sitting still for so long. That never goes well because then the snow builds up and then you can't move or if your like us your battery dies. Luckily we were able to get a jump. We had 3 large pizzas in the back so we shared with everyone that happened to be near us. Also had a really nice Fed Ex dude next to us who offered us his truck to sit in if we got cold. I can't even tell you how many men I saw get out of their cars whenever traffic stopped to go to the bathroom. Not so many women though. Men are lucky that way. All they have to do is whip it out but women...we have to pull our pants down deal with snow blowing 18 different directions and the fact that it is freezing cold. Not so easy. Men...consider yourselves lucky. So eventually we did get home. I think we slept til like 1 the next day. All in all was not horrible but it did make me reconsider how much I like snow.

0 comments: