BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

WHAT I'm turning into an icicle?!?

Have you ever been so cold you didn't want to move? The blanket is like not even 2 feet from you but moving might create more cold air that will come toward you so therefore logically why would you move?? That's pretty much how I feel right now or felt five minutes ago. Until Ian threw a blanket over me cuz I was shivering so much. I don't know whats wrong with my basement but its like an igloo down here. I guess I should expect it to be cold since our BGE bill was so high last month for some reason but it literally feels like the heat is out. My fingers are frozen and yet I am some how managing to type correctly. Anyway the boys are watching the hockey game behind me which I do like I just get bored easily or its not really boredom so much as I feel like multitasking while watching because I am into it but not so into it that I don't want to do anything else. I feel the need to fidgit. If that makes sense. Agghh sooo cold. I wish I was on a beach right now. I think I am finally over winter. If I didn't see snow again until next year I would be happy.

1 comments:

abenet said...

Fixed your comments!!!