BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, March 21, 2016

Man it's been forever! Like forever!

Also typing on an iPad is super annoying! Anyway. What has it been like years since I've been on here. I kind of miss it. So much has happened!

-jobs
-promotions
-apartment
-engagement!!
-vacations
-friends
-family
-so so so much stuff

Life is good. So good. I'm getting married in 7 months to my best friend. October 1st cannot come soon enough. Then again its coming so fast and I have so much to do. Wedding planning is super fun! My job is awesome. I teach the best toddlers in the world. They keep my on my toes and steal my heart on a daily basis. I have the best friends and my family is awesome. Life is just good. Ian and I are in a good place. Right now we are working on getting back into a healthy life style. Cutting out all the crap and exercising. Excercising feels awesome! We're going to start hiking as it gets warmer too. I can't wait. I'm so done with winter. I can't believe I just said that. I'm never done with winter. I'm just looking forward to summer. Crazy! Maybe it's because facebook has been reminding me that I was in Cancun this time last year. So cruel facebook so cruel! Anyway I have so much more to write and it feels so good to be writing again but I am super sleepy and super addicted to the book I'm reading right now. So I'll write some more tomorrow when I'm a little more coherent. Lol. Man I missed this! 

0 comments: