So its been freaking forever since I last posted...kinda sad actually. Anyway I am currently at my cousins house spending a few days with them while their parents are out of town. Their mom is up in New York taking a colonoscopy class and their dad is in Las Vegas with friends...fun times. Ya know I thought my best friends boyfriend was obsessed with video games but I don't think he compares to this kid...this kids been playing off and on for the last 6 hours. Granted he did get off for a little while to do his homework but still...this is the second day in a row...I love video games and even I think I would get tired. Uh well...it is amusing to hear him yell at the scream every now and then when he dies. My other other cousin is upstairs watching a movie, playing on my laptop, and taking on the phone...shes quite the multitasker and my third cousin is sound asleep. She passed out at 6:00. I tried to wake her up at 7 but she kicked and screamed and wanted no part of it so I let her sleep. I feel like shes gonna get too much sleep but then again she is 6 and getting over strep throat so I guess shes over tired from being sick. At least bed time was easy tonight. I checked on her and shes still sound asleep...phew! I must say its kind of nice being away from work for a few days...especially since I'm being paid twice as much as I make at work for doing this...so sad! but I am happy...new laptop hear I come...as soon as I get my taxes mailed in! Stupid turbo tax...I finished doing my taxes but I refuse to pay to efile my taxes and it wont let me print them out to mail without paying...so annoying! Uh well...I'll re do them on some other site tomorrow...ugh
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment