BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, June 3, 2011

How is it that people can sometimes make themselves sound so unintelligent?

I really don't understand why people come into retail stores to ask questions about things they don't understand and then argue with you when you give them an answer. Why ask the question if you are just going to argue with me when I give you an answer?? What is the point of that? Do you really think I would sit here and tell you random bullshit so you can sit and scream at me? No I would much rather tell you the correct answer and send you on your merry way so you can shut the hell up. I am not going to sit here and tell you a tea kettle whistles when it doesn't because when it doesn't you'll just come back to my store and scream at me for giving you the wrong product. Don't you think I would much rather just give you the correct item the first time you were here? Or maybe just maybe you didn't know how to use said tea kettle because Mr. won't take the stick out of his ass I have the same exact tea kettle at home and it has never once not whistled. So seriously, listen to what I am saying and if you don't like it...go somewhere else or go screw a tree...I hope you get splinters!

0 comments: