What is wrong with people? Isn't the whole girls and boys can be friends without being something more a thing you learn in like y fifth grade??!!?? I have a boyfriend that I love to pieces. He's awesome, he's amazing and frankly I am very happy with him. There are other men...boys...whatever you want to call them that I am good friends with some closer then others some I can talk to about anything with. Some I consider brothers. That does not mean I am in love with them. Because I am not. Grow up and get over it!!!! A girl can be in love with one guy and still be friends with others. Its not hard. Its actually a good thing. Obviously if you are in love with one guy and then apparently fall in love with others there is a problem. That is not me. So mind your own business. Thank you.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment