BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, November 6, 2010

On Another Note

I love fall and winter! Although I am not so excited about having to listen to Christmas music all day at work. I was really hoping that wouldn't happen until at the very least the day after Thanksgiving. Speaking of which people are going crazy over Christmas already its crazy. It kind of makes me want to go out on black friday to watch people fight over stuff. I think I might do that this year. It sure beats working on that day. I think I refuse. hehe. Anyway you know what else...I don't think people should come to work drunk. Because when they do that they wear big glittery stupid santa hats that sing shout and dance all day. Yes you heard correctly that damn hat sings the song shout with some added christmas words and dances on top of your head. I must admit it is very amusing at first but trust me after 20 times you'll want to throw out of the nearest window or maybe chuck it at the wall because maybe that would break it. Personally I think 31.99 is pricey for said hat but maybe you disagree.

0 comments: