BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, November 12, 2010

la la la la la la la....really?

I have no idea what to say right now cuzzz its just been one of those days. Crazy but not crazy at the same time. Plus having to deal with the amount of stupid people I had to deal with tonight kind of turned my brain to mush. I hesitate to call people stupid because really when someone calls you stupid it doesn't generally feel good. It's a stronger word then most people think. But seriously when you come up and ask me if a toilet brush is a paper towel holder I have to wonder what is going on in your brain. Then I had the lady ask me to cut vinyl. Sure no problem. Well it wasn't a problem until I cut the 3 yards she wanted and was then asked to let her lie on it while I traced her. Seriously?


1. I had never met this woman...so that was awkward
2. And I say this as nicely as possible she was wider than the vinyl...how was I supposed to tell her that...sorry lady but you don't fit on it. Gee that would have gone well
3. Isn't tracing your body something you do in like kindergarten I mean unless your doing something with kids. Or maybe if your an art major or something.
4. When she told me she was doing something for her husband with it...I got slightly creeped out. I don't even want to think about what that meant.

So I pretended I had 2 other customers waiting. I know horrible. I lied. But seriously. Not my job to trace and cut you out of vinyl.

Then I had some woman who didn't know how to use a can opener. I tried to explain to her very nicely without making her feel stupid. That wasn't so bad. I have to admit I have met a can opener that confused me.

Finally after that the night got much slower and I was able to get some stuff done. Thank goodness because I think my manager Kathy would have killed me in the morning if I didn't get anything accomplished. But alas I did. I got 4 out of the 5 things done she had left me.

Then last but not least I had the pain in the ass, stupid cluster fuck of a man who made me explain the differences between every glass we had. I am not kidding. I wish I was. He had like twenty different ones picked out. I crap you not. He wanted to know the ounces that each held. Luckily I was able to look a few up. But that was only five. The other fifteen or however many it fucking was I had to take in the back room and actually measure out with a liquid measure. How stupid!!! Just put however much juice or water or whatever in the damn glass. It's a glass! Thats what its for. Why must you know all the differences. They are shaped differently. Some do hold more. He wanted to know the quality of glass. How should I know! Would you like me to go to wherever the hell they were made and ask them for you? Let me go hop on a plain right now for you. What do you want from 3 dollar and 50 cent glass. I could understand if it was crystal or china or something expensive but we are talking crappy drinking glass. WHO CARES.??!!??!!??. Forty five minutes later he finally left after lecturing about not knowing about glass. UGGHH!!! At least he made the time pass.

So there in lies my lovely night. At least I got a few laughs out of it.

0 comments: