BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Morning adventures

Ugggggggghhh what a day. I wanted to sleep in really I did. But no first my mom came in at 7 to ask me if I wanted to go to NYC sometime in December. I love my mom but really I'm not coherent at 7am she should know better although I do love NYC. Then the damn dog decided to escape or well I guess she didn't decide to escape, someone left the door open. I don't know who but if I figure it out I will slap them. I spent 45 minutes looking for her. Well my parents and I did. We were slightly freaked out because we are right around the corner from Charles Street. I saw her like 8 times, thats probably an exaggeration but it was close to that. Every time I saw her she would dart into some other hilly, muddy, slippery, thorny god awful place. It was so aggravating. Obviously the words "SIT!" and "COME!" meant nothing to her today. Then I thought I was going to get lucky because she came strolling down Cheasapeake Ave. and I was like YES there she is and she was coming straight to me. But of course this dumb ass stupid ugly bitch of a woman decided to speed up which of course scared Hailey off again. Lovely! So after some more searching and Ian coming over to help we managed to catch her. Thank the lord! My parents went off to work and all was good until I realized she had rolled in something that smelled like ass. Great! So I forced her into the tub to wash her because she had something gross all matted under her ears. I use the word force loosely because it was more like tackling because she really hates baths or just getting wet for that matter. Sometimes I think she thinks shes a cat because every other dog I have had likes water. She runs from it as if it were going to burn her to the ground. So finally after much tackling and me of course being soaking wet I finally got her bathed and thus could enjoy the rest of my day off which consisted of me doing laundry and de-hairing the bathroom and tub. I don't think I have ever hated dog hair as much as I did today. Ah well at least this afternoon I had some peace and quiet.

0 comments: