I'm Lindsay
I'm 21
I'm pretty laid back and can always be found with a book in my hand or a pen writing. Everything I do, I do with my heart and my friends mean the world to me. I've been told I'm a pretty good listener and my friend know they can come to me with anything. I still don't know exactly what it is I want to do with my life but I do know it involves kids because I adore them. I have a boyfriend who I absolutely love to pieces and he and I...well we are pretty much always together but it works out cuz we love spending time together. I adore my best friend Amanda too, shes pretty amazing though she won't always admit it. We have lots of fun together no matter what we're doing and shes pretty good at getting me to break out of my shell every so often. For me...life is pretty good I'm still trying to find my place but I know I will and for now its one big ride and I am enjoying every minute of it. I make plenty of mistakes, but I learn from them cuz if we've never made mistakes...we wouldn't get anywhere. Anything else...just ask :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment