BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Horrible HORRIBLE movie!!!

Monday was a great day. I had a good day at work, I went to Ian's house for dinner. I figured we would have a quiet night and then I would go home and go to bed. Life was good. But then after dinner we decided to watch a scary movie. We'd all pile onto one couch so we could be scared together. Now I am usually fine with scary movies. It usually takes a lot to scare me unless things jump out at me then I am a goner. I used to be forced to watch scary movies all the time so I got used to it. But this one....ooooh was I not ready for it. I don't think I will ever look at mirrors the same again. EVER. I think the name of the movie was Mirrors or Mirrors2. Something like that. Anyway it starts off with a murder( well gee who woulda thunk it?) or they think its a murder its really not but thats what the cops think. So basically for the first 20 minutes of the movie you see people get killed which under normal circumstances wouldn't be so bad lets all face it we've seen plenty of those movies. But this wasn't just ahh the person was shot or stabbed or whatever. This involved mirrors. This was every person that died was in front of a mirror, facing their reflection. Normal right? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Because then their reflection would suddenly move and turn and get an evil look in their eyes and pull out a knife or a piece of glass. The person would be like no no what are you doing put it down. No the reflection wouldn't put it down. It would stab itself or cut itself or chew on glass or whatever. Thus causing the actual person to feel the same pain. It was rediculous! One girl had just gotten out of the shower and got so freaked out that she fell backwards back through the glass door of the shower and could not get up because she was so cut up and of course her evil reflection then made a piece of glass fall down and slit her throat. What kind of fucking movie is this? Personally I would have run the fuck away from the mirror! Not watch my own reflection chew glass until my own mouth started bleeding. Needless to say it freaked me out and I was quite afraid of my reflection for a few days. Don't laugh at me! You try watching someone be killed by their reflection and not be able to control it or stop it...you would be freaked out too. Reflections should not be able to do that. Not okay. You later go on to find out about a missing girl who had been murdered. Her spirit was trapped in a mirror and was making everyones reflections kill them. I jumped off the couch the first time she showed up in the mirror. See???!!??!!??!!?? I hate mirrors now!! I have learned that I am okay with blood, gore, and things jumping out at me. I don't like freaky stuff. Moral of the story...don't watch this movie.

0 comments: